Skip to main content
Photo of plastic model of the human body muscle system

Catalog 2021-22

Catalog 2021-22

Pre-Professional Health

Associate in Arts (AA) or Associate in Science (AS) degree . 60 cr.

Students interested in earning a bachelor's degree in the healthcare field can earn an associate in arts or associate in sciences degree at Schoolcraft while completing their academic foundation and general education courses that are transferrable to a four-year college or university.

This health transfer program is designed to prepare students to earn a bachelor’s degree in a variety of healthcare disciplines, such as pre-dental hygiene, pre-dentistry, pre-medicine, pre-mortuary science, pre-nursing, pre-occupational therapy, pre-optometry, pre-physical therapy and pre-veterinary programs.

The specific courses required will be determined by the destination college or university, and students must work with an academic advisor or counselor to ensure that courses transfer.

Transfer Your Credits

Many students come to Schoolcraft College to complete college coursework before transferring to a four-year institution. We have teamed with nearly all of the private and public institutions in Michigan and created several different tools to make transferring much easier.

Next Steps & Additional Links

Contact Us

Answer Center
McDowell Center
Livonia (map)


Student Handbook

Learn more about Credit Hours, Course Load, Study Expectations and more in the student handbook.