Computer Aided Design - CAD 212
4 Credit Hours2 Lecture Hours2 Laboratory Hours
This course is designed to present higher level part modeling commands for CATIA Modeler. Particular attention will be paid to surfacing.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create lofted surfaces and/or parts.
- Create swept surfaces and/or parts.
- Create parts from wireframe curves.
- Create solid objects from surfaces.
- Edit surfaces.
- Analyze and adjust surfaces.
- Create freestyle surfaces.
- Import spreadsheet data to populate a design table for a part.
- Utilize advanced assembly technique.
- Utilize the digital mark-up tools.
- Utilize formula and parameter.
- Create design tables.
- Decipher the model structure.
| ||212||514252||CATIA Adv Topics||MEC||4||Dingess J||24/24/0||Open||$72.00||M 05:30 PM-09:24 PM MEC125
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday