Computer Information Systems - CIS 180
Spreadsheet Applications - Current Software
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
This course addresses the use of spreadsheet applications as a means to solve problems. Students will analyze comprehensive problems and design a worksheet solution that conforms to established criteria and goals. Emphasis is placed on thinking through problems and using a comprehensive host of tools and features in a popular spreadsheet software package to develop logical solutions.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Prepare an Excel workbook.
- Format an Excel worksheet.
- Use formulas to obtain desired data calculations.
- Interpret data within worksheets.
- Create charts in Excel.
- Apply different templates within Excel.
- Differentiate between the advanced functions within Excel.
- Utilize Excel's analysis tools.
- Import data from the Internet or other sources.
| ||180||142781||Spreadsheet App||ONL||3||Ellis T||8/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||180||142780||Spreadsheet App||ONL||3||Ellis T||2/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||180||112760||Spreadsheet App||ONL||3||Ellis T||14/31/0||Open||$12.00||
| ||180||112779||Spreadsheet App||ONL||3||Ellis T||7/31/0||Open||$12.00||
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday