Computer Information Systems - CIS 185
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Use the Microsoft Windows operating system to perform routine tasks such as formatting disks; copying, moving and deleting files; organizing work in folders; etc.
- Apply new Web design skills presented in hands-on tutorials.
- Apply the concepts of Web page design to realistic case studies.
- Use on-line Help and the Appendixes in the back of the textbook to find a solution to a problem.
- Design a Web site using color, graphics, links, etc.
- Build Web sites per design specifications.
- Create multimedia Web pages with sound, video, and Java Applets.
- Debug Web pages to display correctly.
| ||185||112830||Intro HTML||MC||3||Walker L||20/24/0||Open||$52.00||M W 11:00 AM-12:20 PM HS800
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday