Videos and Websites
Financial Aid TV
Have questions about the various financial aid programs at Schoolcraft College? Financial Aid TV features a series of short videos that can answer nearly every financial aid question there is. From step-by-step FAFSA form completion instructions for the first time applicant, to what changes there are in financial aid rules and processes in 2018 for the experienced financial aid applicant. Most of the videos are only a few minutes long, but filled with lots of timely, helpful information. Check out the entire list of topics on FATV.
Financial Aid Literacy Information and Awareness Counseling
Financial Aid Literacy Information is designed to assist both current and future students with becoming acclimated to some of the concerns that surrounds students/parents when deciding which college to attend. Several questions arise such as; Will I be able to afford college? Is college for me? How do I budget my money for college? Where will I get the money from to go to college?
These questions and many others can be answered by visiting the various different informative sites that are listed below.
Providing links to Web sites outside Schoolcraft College do not constitute an endorsement by the College or the Office of Financial Aid of the sites’ sponsors or of the products presented on the sites.
Financial Aid Internet Links
ED.GOV - U.S. Department of Education (Student Guide, FAFSA)
- StudentAid.Gov - Federal Student Aid
- FASTWEB - Scholarship Search
- FINAID - Financial Aid Information Page (includes scholarship searches)
- Mapping Your Future - A Guide to careers, schools, and financial aid
- MI Student Aid - Michigan Department of Treasury Student Financial Aid
- NASFAA - National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- NSLDS - National Student Loan Data System home page (student loan information, including entrance and exit counseling)
- College Is Possible - A resource guide for parents and students
Consumer Information Requirements not found on this website