A wide range of training can be offered, from highly specialized/customized training to basic skills instruction; MNJTP funds can be used for the following:
- Adult basic education and job‐related instruction;
- Developmental, readiness, and remedial education;
- Vocational and skill assessment services and testing;
- Training facilities, equipment, materials, and supplies;
- Administrative expenses for the new jobs training program;
- Subcontracted services with public universities and colleges in this state, private colleges or universities, or any federal, state, or local departments or agencies; and
- Contracted or professional services.