Job Search Solutions Presentations
The Schoolcraft College Career Services Office is pleased to announce a series of career-related presentations designed to help individuals seeking employment. These informational sessions will help job seekers learn how to build a targeted resume and cover letter, put their best foot forward during a job interview, what to do at job fairs to optimize results – and more!
Advance registration is not required. These presentations are free and open to the public.
For more information, please contact the Schoolcraft College Career Services Office at 734-462-4421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Career Presentations
Learn how to build a targeted resume that strategically “sells” skills and experience to employers and discover what employers are looking for in a resume and cover letter.
Presentations are free and open to the public. No advanced registration required. Presentations take place LIVE on Zoom at the dates/times listed below.
Can't attend an in-person presentation? Resume Essentials is also available online anytime.
Job Interviews & Career Development
Reduce anxiety and learn how to prepare for a job interview. Discover how to better answer job interview questions and what to do before, during, and after the interview to increase your chances of receiving a job offer.
Career Development: Tips, tricks & employer recruiting events for college students - and everyone - who would like to advance their career prospects.
Employer Spotlight: Local employers are offering virtual presentations on career-related topics via Zoom. All Employer Spotlights are co-sponsored by Career Services, the Student Activities Office and the Schoolcraft College Business Club.
- Employer Spotlight: Amazon Jobs Information Session
- Employer Spotlight: Wayne Metro Community Action Agency Job Opportunities
- Employer Spotlight: Ascension Providence Park/TouchPoint Job Opportunities
- Employer Spotlight: Cyberforce Q - Building a LinkedIn Profile & Networking
- Employer Spotlight: KLA - Topic: TBA
- Employer Spotlight: Hagopian - Navigating Your Career Search
- Employer Spotlight: UWM - LinkedIn & Prepping for a Job Interview
- Employer Spotlight: Ascension Providence Park - Nursing & PCT Careers
- Employer Spotlight: Bridgewater - Careers in the Automotive Industry
- Employer Spotlight: Pepsi - A Day in the Life in the Beverage Industry
Job Fair Etiquette
Job fairs provide job seekers with the opportunity to bypass a computerized screening system and meet directly with recruiters. Discover how to prepare for a job fair, calm your fears, and impress employers.