- Master of Business Administration, International Business & Accounting, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Michigan
- Certified Global Management Accountant
- Certified QuickBooks Professional
Michelle F. Randall, CPA, CGMA. She is a CPA, licensed since 1995. She received her CGMA, chartered global management accountant designation in 2013. She is a graduate of University of Michigan Ross School of Business, earning a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a concentration in accounting. She holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Wayne State University. She currently teaches full time as a professor at Schoolcraft College in Livonia. She has taught as an adjunct associate professor for Walsh College and Wayne State University. She currently serves as Secretary on the Board of Directors for the Michigan Association of CPAs and as a Board of Directors for the Michigan Educational Credit Union. Prior to teaching she worked in public and corporate accounting. She is married with three children.