Academic Success Coaching
Academic Success Coaching is offered by appointment in-person and by phone. To make an appointment call 734-462-7330 or email the Academic Success Coach directly.
Academic Success Coaches are professionals who work with students to develop an individualized plan for academic success. Students set goals and follow-up with coaches to stay on track to success.
Plans may include strategies for:
- Time Management: stay organized and balance academic and personal commitments
- Active Studying: develop effective study strategies
- Test Preparation: manage stress and handle multiple choice, essay, and word-problem exams
- Note Taking: learn new ways of capturing key concepts from reading and lectures
Designated coaches specialize in:
- College Reading
- English as a New Language
- TEAS Prep (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
Coaches are dedicated to creating a welcoming and positive learning experience.
Once you've scheduled your first appointment, use the button below to fill out the Initial Intake Form. This form only needs to filled out once per semester, prior to the first meeting with your coach.
ASC Initial Intake Form
*To access form, log in using your Schoolcraft College email credentials.