Accelerate your Math with ACCUPLACER Workshops
Accurate math placement saves students time and tuition!
- Students preparing to take the ACCUPLACER for the first time
- Complete a practice test and practice test taking strategies
ACCUPLACER Review and Re-test-Math
- Students who have already taken the ACCUPLACER, but want to re-test to improve their score
- Students who have scores close to the next math course and have prior learning in the next level math course, but need a refresher
Math workshops are a collaborative learning environment facilitated by an Academic Success Coach and peer tutor.
ACCUPLACER Review and Re-test (Bring your scores to the workshop)
Use your ACCUPLACER scores or math course recommendation to choose the best workshop. Each workshop is two sessions and provides content overview and practice. Attending both sessions is most beneficial, but not required.
Workshop dates and times for next semester coming soon!
Make It Count
If you need to take the Placement Test (ACCUPLACER®/CPT), check out the Make It Count resources to brush up on your skills in math, reading and English before you take the ACCUPLACER®. Save hours and money by succeeding on your placement test.
Make your placement test count.
Just a few tips:
- Take the test seriously, don’t blow the test off. These tests determine which classes you will be enrolled in
- Review the subject; this will improve your results.
- Sleep well and don’t take the test on an empty stomach
- Read, reread and check all your answers before submitting.
College Level Math
Helpful English Links
Other Helpful Resources