Writing Support Studio
Welcome to the Writing Support Studio, a service provided by the Schoolcraft College Learning Center to all currently enrolled students.
To ensure availability of services, the Learning Center will offer remote academic support in addition to in-person support.
Drop In Writing Support:
View the hours of operation for Learning Center services.
For more information, contact:
Livonia Campus: email@example.com, 734-462-4436
Radcliff Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-462-4755
Remote Drop-in Writing Support:
Click below to join virtual environment. For the best experience, use Google Chrome. Once signed in, staff will provide additional guidance:
Learning Center Remote Drop-in
For instructions on how to attend virtual drop-in, please view the User Guide for LC's Remote Drop-in.
- The Remote Learning Center is available by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment by contacting the LC.
- For the best experience, use Google Chrome.
- Once signed in, staff will provide additional guidance.
- To ensure quality of services, please consider practicing appropriate netiquette. For tips, view the Netiquette for Remote Learning guide.
Use of remote services requires:
- Internet connection
- Google Chrome browser
- Device(s) with audio and video conferencing capabilities
Our Peer Consultants
Peer Writing Consultants can…
- Peer-review student writing in all disciplines
- Help students with organization, structure, and style
- Assist students with grammar and mechanics
- Provide an opportunity for revision and refinement of structure and content
- Offer a fresh, objective set of eyes to check for precision and concision