Writing and Art Awards
- September 2021 — March 2022
- Deadline: April 4, 2022
- Writing Contest: $250
- Art Contest: $250
- The applicant must select one Pageturners book and respond to it creatively in writing or in artwork
- All writing and artwork must be original and pertain to the selected Pageturners book. The student’s signature on the application form is an acknowledgment of the originality of the work.
- The student’s name should appear on the back side (not front) of the artwork along with the phone number. Please do not write on the front of the artwork.
- The winners will have their writing and artwork featured on the Pageturners website.
- The writing entry should be a creative essay of approximately 2000 words or less. The book review or summary will not be considered as valid entries.
- The artwork entry should be one of the following: drawing, painting, sculpture, collage, wood cuts, or diorama. The video art, film, jewelry, and photography will not be considered as valid entries. Entries must not be framed, under glass, or have a protective covering that is attached to the art.
How to Submit
NOTE: Pageturners reserves the right not to award a prize if no submitted work meets the contest standards. All entrants will be notified of the contest results by April 11, 2022