The Student Relations Office helps students and promotes campus community by carrying out the following functions:

Hearing and responding to complaints

Has Schoolcraft fallen short of your expectations? We want to hear about it. Share your concern using SC aware, the College’s online reporting tool. We will do what we can to address your concern.

Helping students with requests for late drop, withdrawal (“W” grade) and retake credit

Extenuating circumstances prevent some students from dropping a course before the deadline published in Important Academic Dates. If you missed a refund or withdrawal deadline, you may be eligible to request a late drop, withdrawal (“W”) grade or retake credit. Use SC aware to submit your request.

Helping students who aren’t sure where to go for help

Unexpected life events can interfere with your education. When this occurs and you aren’t sure who to contact at Schoolcraft, you can start by contacting Student Relations. We will listen, provide you with assistance, or connect you with the appropriate office at Schoolcraft.

Addressing concerning behaviors

If you are concerned that someone may harm themselves or others, or may be experiencing depression, anxiety or other mental health challenges, submit a report using SC aware. We will partner with Counseling Services to reach out to the individual. If you feel that you are in need of support, you can contact Counseling Services directly or submit an SC aware report on your own behalf.

Addressing misconduct

The Student Relations Office is responsible for upholding the Student Code of Conduct. If you witness behavior that might be a code violation, submit a report through SC aware. We will investigate and initiate the discipline process as necessary.

Teaching students how to prevent and respond to interpersonal violence

Schoolcraft is committed to helping students stand up to all forms of interpersonal violence, including:

  • Sexual assault
  • Dating violence
  • Domestic violence
  • Stalking
  • Bullying
  • Sexual harassment

Schoolcraft students learn how to do this safely and effectively by:

To report a crime or vehicle accident on campus:
Call campus police at 734-462-4424 (4424 from on-campus phone)

In case of emergency:
Call campus police at 734-462-4424 (4424 from on-campus phone)
Call 911 (8-911 from on-campus phone)