Computer Networking Technology - CNT 176
Cloud Network Technologies
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
Cloud technologies have become an integral part of nearly every information technology infrastructure. This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to understand cloud networking technologies and use best practices related to implementing business technologies in cloud environments.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain current cloud services, characteristics, models and their differences.
- Summarize the purpose and benefits of virtual components in a cloud environment.
- Manage installations and configurations of components in cloud environments.
- Explain current cloud storage and networking components, concepts and their differences.
- Configure cloud technologies.
- Select appropriate methods for cloud resource allocation and management.
- Select appropriate technologies to secure cloud environments.
- Troubleshoot common problems in cloud environments.
- Explore options for business continuity using cloud technologies.
| ||176||112854||Cloud Network Tech||MC||3||Staff||24/24/0||Open||$52.00||M 06:00 PM-08:52 PM HS840
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday