Computer Networking Technology - CNT 250
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
This course is designed to prepare students to implement a Windows server infrastructure in an existing business networking environment. Students will explore and perform tasks relating to the configuration and management of services and infrastructure using Windows server software.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Install server operating systems and appropriate features.
- Configure storage features for physical and virtual requirements.
- Handle configuration and support tasks related to shared resources and client access.
- Configure server roles and features.
- Explore virtual resources and their configuration options.
- Deploy core networking services.
- Manage directory service environments and resources.
- Manage group policy configurations for management and security.
- Explore the management and configuration of emerging technologies.
| ||250||112852||Server Admin 1||MC||3||Pearlman A||22/22/0||Open||$52.00||R 06:00 PM-08:52 PM HS850
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday