Physical exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight, build and maintain healthy bone density, muscle strength and joint mobility, promote physiological well-being and strengthen the immune system. We offer an array of affordable and convenient classes for all ages and skill levels.
When registering for a physical fitness class:
- For youth classes (Aquatics, Fencing, Tennis, etc.), please use child’s information when registering.
- All participants of Personal & Professional Learning Physical Fitness classes must review and agree to the terms of the online Waiver of Liability Form at the time of registration. Your registration signifies agreement to the waiver terms.
- If registering online, check waiver agreement box immediately after payment is made.
- A doctor’s review of your health is advised before starting an exercise program.
Guidelines and Rules
Prior to attending your first physical fitness or swim class, please review the appropriate usage guidelines and rules:
When attending a physical fitness class, please:
- Wear appropriate exercise clothing.
- Bring a towel and water bottle to class.
- Bring a mat to class if noted in class description.