Prospective Student (Other Visa Status) Admission Process

If you intend to study at Schoolcraft College on a U.S. visa that is not an F-1, you need to be sure that your current visa status allows for part-time or full-time study. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are maintaining your status and that enrollment at Schoolcraft College is not a violation of your status. A valid visa status must be obtained and maintained in order to take classes at Schoolcraft College.

If you would like to discuss your situation with an international advisor, we are happy to assist you. Please call the advising office at 734-462-4429 to schedule an appointment.