Remote Tutoring and Writing Support
The Remote Learning Center is available for tutoring and writing support, by by drop-in. However, at the time of your drop-in request you must first call the Learning Center at 734-462-4436 before you enter the Remote Learning Center, so we can pair you with a tutor.
Join Remote Learning Center
- The Remote Learning Center is available by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment by contacting the LC.
- For the best experience, use Google Chrome.
- Once signed in, staff will provide additional guidance.
- To ensure quality of services, please consider practicing appropriate netiquette. For tips, view the Netiquette for Remote Learning guide.
Use of remote services requires:
- Internet connection
- Google Chrome browser
- Device(s) with audio and video conferencing capabilities
For instructions on how to attend virtual drop-in, please view the User Guide for LC's Remote Drop-in
Net Tutor is a free, 24/7/365 online tutoring service for Schoolcraft students. The service can be accessed from a computer or mobile device.
View instructions on how to access Net-Tutor