Student Success Workshops
Learning Support Services offers student success workshops remotely via live-webinars. Online workshops can be accessed using your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device – from home, school, workplace, or anywhere with internet access. Click below to attend online.
Upcoming Workshops for August 2021:
Test Anxiety Management Workshop: Join us Tuesday for our last success workshop of the summer semester! The test anxiety management workshop will teach us about what happens in our bodies when we're stressed and anxious. Then learn the different strategies to overcome test anxiety, stay calm, and do your best!
- Tues. Aug. 3 | 4:00p - 5:00p
- Meeting ID: 311 397 0428 | Passcode: 232195
Tips for Attending Workshops
- Google Chrome recommended for optimal webinar quality
- To attend webinar, click on the link provided above. Log in begins 30 minutes prior
- Sign in online when prompted by workshop support staff
- Ask questions! Utilize the webinar group-chat to actively engage with peers and staff
Success Strategies for Remote Learners
Are you new to the remote learning environment? Join the learning support staff as we discuss strategies for success. We will share information about resources for remote learners and answer questions regarding technology.
View Seminar Slides (PDF)