Tutoring is peer-to-peer academic support provided by the Schoolcraft College Learning Center.
View the hours of operation and drop-in schedule
for the Learning Center.
- The Learning Center is available by drop-in and appointment.
- Face coverings are required in the Learning Center.
In-Person Appointment-Based Tutoring:
To schedule an in-person appointment, contact:
Livonia Campus: Fill out the Appointment-Based Tutoring Request form. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-462-4436
Radcliff Campus: email@example.com, 734-462-4755
Please allow for at least 2 business days to schedule a tutoring appointment.
Remote Appointment-Based Tutoring:
The Remote Learning Center is available for tutoring and writing support, by appointment.
Join Remote Learning Center
- The Remote Learning Center is available by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment by contacting the LC.
- For the best experience, use Google Chrome.
- Once signed in, staff will provide additional guidance.
- To ensure quality of services, please consider practicing appropriate netiquette. For tips, view the Netiquette for Remote Learning guide.
Use of remote services requires:
- Internet connection
- Google Chrome browser
- Device(s) with audio and video conferencing capabilities
For instructions on how to attend virtual drop-in, please view the User Guide for LC's Remote Drop-in
Click below to view instructions on how to access Net-Tutor.
Net Tutor is a free, 24/7/365 online tutoring service for Schoolcraft students. The service can be accessed from a computer or mobile device.