Student Complaint Process for Out of State Enrollments

Schoolcraft College is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement. In adherence with this agreement, we make available additional information for out of state students regarding student complaint procedures.

All Schoolcraft College students should complete the Schoolcraft College Academic Appeal and Instructional Complaint form and follow the Schoolcraft College Academic Appeal Procedure. If you are an out of state student, you may also file an appeal, with our state portal agency, the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).  However, if you live in Florida, California, or Massachusetts, you would need to contact your state’s agency that deals with student concerns. Contact information is provided in the following list of state offices