Transfer Guides

Many colleges and universities create transfer guides to assist you in the transfer process. Of those schools that have guides, many do not offer guides for all majors. Additionally, some schools only provide transfer guides for general education requirements. If you cannot find a transfer guide for your selected major, or need more information, contact the academic department at the college where you plan to transfer or talk with your Schoolcraft College advisor.  Call 734-462-4429 for an appointment.

Some colleges have special Articulation Agreements with Schoolcraft College for specific programs that allow students to transfer more than the typical 60 credits.   View Articulation Agreements

Select a college or university from the list below: