Computer Information Systems - CIS 238
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Examine variables, literals and expressions.
- Explore conditionals.
- Explain the use of functions.
- Explore objects, properties and methods.
- Manipulate data in arrays.
- Examine debugging and error handling.
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday