Computer Networking Technology - CNT 253
3 Credit Hours3 Lecture Hours
This course is designed to prepare students to administer a Windows server infrastructure in an enterprise networking environment. Students will explore and perform advanced tasks relating to the configuration and management of services and infrastructure using Windows server software.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Manage services required to deploy server images.
- Configure appropriate roles and features to manage and monitor server health.
- Handle advanced configuration and support tasks related to secure sharing of resources and client access.
- Deploy advanced networking services.
- Configure network authentication and access services.
- Handle advanced directory service configurations.
- Perform tasks important to maintenance and recovery of services.
- Configure account and service policy settings.
- Manage group policy configurations for management and security in large network environments.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.
Key: Day of the Week
- T = Tuesday
- R = Thursday
- S = Saturday
- X = Sunday